These words may help you push through any New Year blues
Observations of a Middle-aged Dragon with a tattoo:
Finding life TOUGH at the moment?
These words may help to bring a little peace.
1. EMBRACE alone time. Don’t avoid it.
2. It’s the now that defines your future. Don’t dwell on the past.
3. Don’t act like the world owes you. You create your reality.
4. Trust the journey (this is the “real” challenge). Don’t expect immediate results:
5. Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
I’m not great at taking this advice either. I’m not going to say I’m “holier than thou” because I'm NOT. I’ve just done a lot of dumb stuff. But more often than not when I’m feeling down or stressed-out, I read these points and one invariably helps me.
I read them with a glass of wine or whatever is my want, and eventually I'm smiling and I have a plan or an idea to rise stronger tomorrow.
SET yourself free, even if just for a little. Dare you to...